- Justin Bieber could face 6 months in jail on alleged assault charges turning his song “Boyfriend” into propaganda for an all out prisoner bidding war.
- Losing to Obama could cost Mitt Romney up to $5 million in personal taxes, or as he calls it: “let’s shave that gay kid”
- Facebook may soon allow children under 13 to join their site as a part of their “Keep Chris Hansen employed” initiative
- Mr. Trololo passed away but his face still has as much movement as it always has: None.
- Miley Cyrus got engaged to hunger games star Liam Hemsworth. She said she looks forward to the wedding and hopes all of her future ones will be this exciting.
And that’s what happened this past week!